- I am lazy. No it’s true I am quite the slacker, point #3 to the contrary.
- I ain’t got the time to read and comment on other blogs, as is the social media “rule” much less write everyday. (Oh crap, just realized my alter ego needs Disqus ID, all that for commenting. Frak!)
- I got a job. Okay I gots 2 jobs which include a business to “run,” not counting this “hobby” I hope to turn into a money-making side gig someday.
- I have a life, wine to drink and also lots of TV to watch.
Quality over quantity. Read that somewhere, pithy so it must be true.
One reason Seth Godin is so damn popular, his crap is short and sweet. One reason I don’t read some other “expert” bloggers, their crap is longwinded blather, like sitting through a post-graduate lecture series on social media that’s all pulled from the latest book they’re pimping.
- Got something to say, say it. Write it, blog it, tape it and throw a video up on YouTube.
- Find something worth reading, share it. Tweet it, reblog it, Facebook it, nag your friends and neighbors with your crappy Inception theories until their ears bleed.
Don’t feel the pressure to write or comment or blog everyday, you’ll never win.
I’ve caved, thrown up some crap as list posts, random thoughts just to have something on my business blog that’s not 2-week old garbage. But that’s not what I’ll be doing here. This is where my crappy movie theories, rants on TV or the meaning of life will be blogged, possibly with semi-regular frequency. Like a good bowel movement, so enjoy.