Fuck it, this is how I do it.. for anyone who gives a shit.
- I blog – sometimes – therefore I tweet.
- I blog therefore read other blogs. May even RT some shit.
- I read blogs therefore may comment, much to your dismay.
- I blog therefore will link to other blogs. For the hell of it, make you laugh, or maybe make you look at something silly.
I do this because I think I’m oh so damn funny and want RTs, comments, followers .. and the future millions in ad revenues. No I won’t hold my breath, but feel free.
Comments: WTH? Leave some.
- Die spammers, die! I’ll block your free porn, latest iPad malware, fake Viagra spam.
- Won’t feed the trolls. Want toÂ trash the post, fine. Just don’t rip on the person: me or another commenter. That’s douchey.
- F-bombs away: Curse if you want, I do. If you abuse the privilege, that shit will get edited. Unless it’s funny, then it stays.
- Fish or cut bait. I’m all for the link love to pimp your own blog but have something more to add than “great post” or “shitty post” or it gets blocked.
Lying Liar who Lies: Ms. Snark is not my given name.
I’m snarking and cursing on things off-topic from my usual. Sadly a 400-word tome on “Pantless Hotties of True Blood” probably won’t get me a paying gig, so that post belongs here. There are times to use a pen name or create that separate space to balance the professional vs. personal bullshit. This is one of those times, so I’m doing this under a fake name, as if anyone would give a rodent’s posterior.
My Twitter Policy in 140 Characters (or less)
I tweet. And RT.
I may or not follow you back, depends.
No automation, no spam. Just me, when I give a shit.
Enjoy the snark.
I won’t follow you just because you followed or tweeted me. Need to check out your feed, your crappy Twitter profile: How many you follow vs. follow you, how much you tweet, retweet or just pimp your own crap. Hell even if you are a Twitter douchebag, I still may follow you. Or not.
..No one reads it, well it’s like almost every other blog isn’t it?